At HCLI, we expect high standards of professionalism and ethics in the conduct of our business and activities from our employees. Employees are encouraged to raise concerns to the Management on any violations of the Code of Conduct; and/or any unethical or unlawful business conducts or dealings, to be objectively reviewed and investigated in confidence and without the risk of reprisal.
Activities of concern
- Violation of law, regulation or company policy (i.e. Forgery, bribery, dishonesty)
- Gross mismanagement (i.e. theft, procurement violations)
- Abuse of authority (i.e. harassment, intimidation, bullying)
- Gender or racial discrimination
- Substantial and specific danger to employee or participant health and safety
- Undeclared Interests leading to potential or realized conflicts of interest for HCLI
- For all Whistleblowing reporting, please email to email@example.com which a designated HCLI Board Member will receive.
- To facilitate an investigation, the whistleblower is encouraged to provide the following information:
- Description of the misconduct
- Date and location of the incident
- Identification of wrongdoer
- Witness particulars, if available
- Supporting documents/evidence
- Name of Whistleblower
- Contact details of Whistleblower
Protection of Whistleblower
HCLI is fully committed to protecting the whistleblower’s interest from all acts of harassment, retaliation, and victimisation arising from the reporting. In cases where there is a need to disclose the whistleblower’s identity, the whistleblowing committee will discuss and seek permission from the whistleblower first before proceeding.