Asian Leadership In Situ - Singapore's Public Sector Senior Executives and Trust
This discussion paper is a joint production of Singapore’s Human Capital Leadership Institute and Optimal Consulting. It utilises Hogan Assessment psychographic data generated by Optimal to unpack some specifics of Asian Leadership in situ through an examination of data comparing Singapore’s private and public sector executives.
The discussion moves through six stages:
- Framing Asian leadership and the need for data;
- Introducing the Hogan Assessment;
- Examining Hogan data elements that distinguish public sector executives;
- Highlighting the trust dimension of the public executives’ niche within Singapore;
- Identifying areas for possible public sector development; and
- Suggesting wider questions and areas for further analysis.