In response to current and unprecedented disruptions to business practices, the HCLI has accelerated the timeline for a planned overall refresh in the content and processes of its programming.
In close co-operation with our partners, we have decided to renew HRLP – maintaining its core strengths while adding new areas of value. Changes have been made in the context of limitations in group gatherings and with an eye to increasing overall impact of the programme experience. For more details on the changes to the programme, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have the potential to lead HR in your organisation? The HR Leaders Programme (HRLP) is designed to prepare top HR leaders for the responsibility to influence strategy, drive transformation and impact the success of their organisation. With the polarising shifts in the worlds of economics and politics, we take a dive into the implications these present for organisations and their talent - and HR's role in managing the change and transformations required for their organisations.
Adaptation and Navigating Change
You'll come away from this programme with:
- A strategic foundation to drive sustainable growth throughout your organisation, with the agility to adapt for today and innovate for tomorrow
- Out-of-the-box thinking that extends beyond HR to business issues, explore polarity thinking and see how it can help you achieve sustainable positive outcomes
- An understanding of the complexities between world issues and business impact and what the new world of work means for your organisation
- Insights into impact of disruption on business, what this means for people strategies and how you can be empowered to build out the future workforce of tomorrow
Uncover unique opportunities to dialogue and network with global HR thought-leaders and C-suite leaders from across the region.
Over the course of the programme, engage in dialogue with global thought leaders, C-suite business leaders and policymakers as they share insights and experiences on the drivers for success at the CHRO level, ensuring real-world learnings that you can put into practice in your organisation.
The programme brings you on a blended learning journey that begins with virtual sessions, transitions into face-to-face meetings and features the development of your own unique 'case-in-point' to address challenges you are currently facing.
You will be immersed in experiential learning opportunities while developing pillars of support with a network of your peers from a cross-section of industries and organisations.
This course has been accredited by the Institute for Human Resource Professionals (IHRP) and mapped to the HR Mindsets and Behaviours at the IHRP-Senior Professional Certification level. For more information on IHRP and IHRP Certification, visit www.ihrp.sg
- Senior HR leaders with 15–20 years of collective experience in business and/or HR roles
- Expert leaders in respective HR verticals with regional responsibilities
- Future successors to regional HR leadership roles
*Programme pre-work and onboarding begins on 8 June 2020
**Subsidy of programme fee for Singapore citizens is available on a limited basis. Contact us to find out more.