Technology is constantly changing the way we live our lives, from interpersonal communication to omni-channel engagement with brands; and most corporate leaders are sitting up and paying attention. In response to this context, the Advanced Digital Leaders Programme offers companies a comprehensive framework to understand digital disruption, empower leaders and educate employees to compete in the digital age, and initiate effective strategies to drive profitability.
You'll come away from this programme with:
- A deeper understanding of how to create a sustainable digital ecosystem within and beyond your organisation
- An appreciation for how data science and analytics can support your business strategy
- The know-how to galvanise digital champions throughout your organisation and drive a "digital-first" culture
- Insight to influence disruptions that challenge current business models and catalyse innovative change
- The ability to engage employees, clients and stakeholders towards accelerated growth and greater business outcomes
You will explore the latest academic thinking and frameworks as you hear from our award winning faculty, considered one of the leading authorities on digital strategy, innovation and management science. Complement these ideas with concrete examples from an expert data scientist with commercial, operational and transformation experience across a variety of industries and hear from other business leaders on how they have embraced digital disruption and adapted their business models for success. Over three intense days you will have the opportunity to perform your businesses' own needs analysis, to explore your organisation's existing digital competencies and to create a roadmap for your digital journey. Enjoy an engaging and interactive learning experience including e-learning, latest case studies, leader sharing sessions and site visits.
- Leaders overseeing digital adoption and capabilities in their daily responsibilities
- Leaders strategising and implementing the digital transformation
- Leaders shaping, leading and sustaining the culture for digitisation