Transitioning from an individual performer to a team leader requires a shift in mindset. Success no longer comes from the individual but from the team, and when done right, these successes are greatly multiplied. How can a leader facilitate the team to adapt and thrive in a constantly changing environment?
In times of rapid change, to develop long-term career success means to be an effective learner about leadership challenges. The Young Leaders Programme (YLP) addresses the challenges of learning and leading simultaneously. The programme develops the skills needed to enhance the ability to learn from experience, and in the process equips you with the capabilities required to drive high performance through effectively leading others. At the programme, you will develop a resilient and tenacious mindset to lead and excel.
The YLP is suitable for first-time managers and those who are about to lead teams. You may have just received a promotion or be currently experiencing new pressures within a management role.
Who Should Attend?
- Recently appointed high-potential managers wishing to optimise team and personal performance
- Increased self-awareness through a solid understanding of leadership style, strengths and weaknesses
- Ability to influence and communicate to make an impression with various stakeholders
- Tools to heighten team performance during times of dilemma and challenge
- A leadership brand to create a lasting impact
- Distinguish between technical and adaptive challenges
- Develop the necessary skills to diagnose and address emerging challenges and leverage opportunities in your workplaces
- Develop high performing teams through greater self-awareness, understanding the motivations of others, leveraging the strengths of team members, and improving your collaboration skills
- Enhance your abilities to influence others to achieve desired business outcomes, especially under pressure
15-19 July 2024
$8,800 per participant (subject to GST)
The programme fee includes:
- Course materials
- Daily coffee, tea, snacks, and lunch (on-site programme)
- Hosted networking events or dinners during the programme (if any)
*Group rates available. For further details, please contact email@example.com.