One of the key junctures in a business professional’s career is the mid-point – when they are critically evaluating their current career journey, looking for the next career growth, while balancing family commitments.
Through Design Your New Work Life, see how you can disrupt and transform your present using design thinking tools to build your way forward. At this workshop, you will gain a deeper understanding of yourself, learn to leverage your strengths, identify areas for improvement and introduce more balance into your life, making you a more effective leader.
Join us for an engaging and transformative experience that will help you unlock your potential and thrive both personally and professionally, providing you with the tools to reimagine the trajectory of your road ahead.
Who Should Attend?
- Human resource professionals seeking to increase employee retention and engagement in their organisations
- Singapore military market, including career military re-entering civilian or government workforce
- Career transition market workers considering career upskilling, reskilling, or change
- Public servant officers who are transitioning to the private sector
- Understand own needs and wants and those of others to identify growth areas
- Understand the importance of activities that bring about balance and energy
- Create your own personalised leadership and career journey
- Meaning and purpose alignment for a thriving career
- Simulation activity for real-time application
- Interactions with peers, faculty and a learning coach
- Self-discovery and development with prototyping and odyssey planning
26 - 27 October 2023
$3,600 (excludes GST)
The programme fee includes:
- Course materials
- Daily coffee, tea, snacks, and lunch (on-site programme)
*Course fee subsidy is available for eligible participants (subject to terms & conditions)