Fast-track your career for a global role with the Global-Asia Leadership Accelerator Programme (GALAP).
Guided by eminent business academics and senior business heads from across Asia, you'll learn how to:
- Deepen awareness of individual strengths and motivation factors and develop individual resilience.
- Embrace different perspectives and learn how to get things done through others, both inside and outside the organisation.
- Learn to adopt a system’s approach in leading and appreciate the impact of individual actions on organisational performance.
- Build skills around recognising when to zoom in and out, balancing day-to-day operational challenges with the longer-term implications
- Gain the skills and confidence to influence key internal and external stakeholders across the boundaries that exist in global businesses
To accelerate your progress to a global role, GALAP deepens your awareness on three vital levels, Namely: self, others, and organisation.
It starts with the self, where you'll learn to build resilience as you grow in seniority. At the same time, you'll discover how best to project yourself to external stakeholders and internal team members.
Next, you’ll learn how to appreciate others through a multitude of perspectives, thus building your confidence to lead in an increasingly globalised business world.
Lastly, we’ll teach you a systems approach you can apply throughout the organisation. One that will help you balance day-to-day operations with longer term strategies.
- Leaders moving into a regional and/or global role
- Experienced functional leaders looking to develop general management leadership capabilities
- Multi-function leaders in complex business environments