You're already a senior-level talent in Asia's financial sector. Follow in the steps of many finance industry leaders across Asia with the Asian Financial Leaders Programme (AFLP), the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) awarded flagship programme and lay the groundwork for your next leadership challenge. The AFLP is jointly offered by HCLI and the Singapore Management University (SMU).
You'll come away from this programme with:
- Unparalleled interaction with world-class academics, global thought leaders, leading financiers and regulators
- Highly customised knowledge of high-growth financial markets in China and ASEAN, vetted by eminent business leaders
- Critical insights - with a global and regional perspective - that strengthen your understanding of the changing regional and global economic landscapes and the different regulatory and legal requirements
- Highly personal and exclusive experiences with high-performing companies across emerging and developed markets
- A network of peers across geographies and industries within the financial sector
A leadership journey spanning 21 days over a ten-month period, you'll gain knowledge and insights at world-renowned institutions across Europe, the United States, China and Southeast Asia like IMD, The Wharton School, Tsinghua School of Economics and Management. Nor will it merely be a passive education: you'll be interacting with world-class faculty, global thought leaders, eminent practitioners and regulators across all of these regions.
The Asian Financial Leaders Programme (AFLP) is HCLI's flagship programme for developing senior-level talent in Asia's financial sector. It was jointly developed by Temasek Management Services (TMS) and Singapore Management University (SMU) after being awarded the mandate by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS). The programme was launched by the then Deputy Prime Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam at the Association of Banks in Singapore's annual dinner in 2015.
Senior Asian Financial leaders, including CEOs and C-1, C-2 executives on the path to leadership of Financial Institutions in banking, insurance, investments, policy, regulatory and private equity.
The AFLP is one of the best leadership programmes I have attended. Very pragmatic and thought-provoking concepts and practices shared by leaders both from the Industry and the Academia.
Gireesh Bhargava, Joint General Manager, Head - Offshore Corporate Banking, South Asia, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
The programme has not only exposed us to world class academicians and practitioners globally, but it has also been a real catalyst to forge friendships and learnings through peers who are at the top of their field in the finance industry in Singapore. These bonds are invaluable.
Ranjit Khanna, Head of South Asia, Union Bancaire Privee SA Singapore
The content of and the speakers at AFLP...impressive and inspirational. Exceeded my expectations indeed!
Koh Kar Siong, Managing Director, Head of Consumer Banking Group, China, DBS Bank